Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG)
The basic idea behind the FOG certification program is to teach food service workers and grease haulers how to prevent sanitary sewer backups caused by improper handling and disposal of fats, oils, and grease. Use the resources listed below to learn about FOG issues and backup prevention, then take our simple test to get certified.
Depending upon your locality, each restaurant or food service establishment may be required to have staff on the premises who hold a current FOG certification card. Likewise, grease haulers are required to take a test and become certified as well.
Learn About FOG
Download the Food Service Establishment Employee Regional FOG Training Program | Español | 中国的
Download the Regional Grease Hauler Training Program
Use These Links Below to Learn How to Avoid FOG Problems
- Best Management Practices for Restaurant Grease | Español | 中国的
- Fats, Oils & Grease Disposal
- Grease Control Devices
- Grease Trap Cleaning Guide | Español | 中国的
- Food Service Establishments
- Fryer Oil Recycling Locations
- Grease Interceptor Maintenance Guide | Español | 中国的
- Turkey Frying Facts